Colleagues Committed to Redesign (C2R)
Round I Redesign Projects
Building on lessons learned in the Program in Course Redesign and the Roadmap to Redesign, the C2R program is demonstrating how colleges and universities can redesign their instructional approaches using technology to achieve cost savings as well as quality enhancements.
Redesign projects focus on large-enrollment, introductory courses, which have the potential of impacting significant student numbers and generating substantial savings. Each project piloted its redesign during the fall 2007 term.
The following links include contact information, one-page abstracts describing
each project plan and progress reports describing each pilot implementation.
- Boise State University, Introduction to Financial Accounting and Introduction to Managerial Accounting
- Cosumnes River College, Elementary Algebra
- DePaul University, Introduction to College Algebra
- Hagerstown Community College, College Algebra
- Harry S Truman College, College Algebra
- Indiana State University, General Psychology
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Principles of Biology
- Lorain County Community College, General, Organic and Biochemistry
- St. Cloud State University, Preparatory Chemistry
- Truman State University, British Literature
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Introductory Spanish
- University of West Florida, Elements of Statistics
- Winston-Salem State University, General Biology