Workshop I: An Orientation to Course Redesign
Date: February 18, 2011
Time: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Place: Hilton Garden Inn Columbia
3300 Vandiver Drive
Columbia, Missouri 65202
A block of rooms are reserved under “Missouri Course Redesign Workshop (NCAT).” The room rate is $99. The deadline for booking rooms is January 17, 2011.
Send an email to Rhonda Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. Subject line: “Registration for Course Redesign Orientation”
2. Please include the following information:
• Your name and title
• Academic unit and university
• Phone and email
3. You may register multiple attendees from the same academic unit in a single email; please include phone and email for each attendee.
Workshop participants should read the following prior to the workshop:
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For more information about the orientation workshop, the Missouri Course Redesign Initiative, or NCAT, please contact:
- Your campus provost/chief academic officer.
- Christa Weisbrook, Faculty Fellow, UM System, (573) 882-0001, email@example.com.
- Carolyn Jarmon, NCAT Vice President, (518) 695-5320, cjarmon@theNCAT.org.